Some clock problems are simple to fix. Read below for answers to some of Edina Clock Repair’s most frequently asked questions about clock repair. Rather let an expert take care of it? Contact us today.
- How often should I oil my clock?
- I just moved my Grandfather Clock. Why isn’t it running and/or chiming?
- I overwound my clock
- So you want to try and repair your battery clocks?
- So, what is the moon thing supposed to do on my clock dial?
- What does “tempus fugit” mean on my clock dial?
- Why doesn’t my clock keep time?
- Why doesn’t my clock strike the correct time?
You might be able to find more answers to your clock questions at the links below.